background

Tuesday, September 7, 2010



GO BUFFS!!!! So I am A West Texas A&M Buffalo Alum... ;) Loved this school and now our little sister Lexie Terrell is there about to start nursing school and Lance's Twin Sister Tori is finishing up her degree there and looking at starting her master's. Great School!! Alot of small west texas town kids make it up but it's really starting to grow alot bigger now! I loved it because no matter where I was if I was on campus I was sure to run into someone I recognized or knew. Just as if you were in a small town.
It's where Lance and I first met. GREAT GREAT GREAT SCHOOL. And by the time Jeffrey gets to that age who knows how big it will be. It's growing up fast! Just like our little Man.

1 comment:

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Oh my goodness! Cute pics! He's a true buffs fan, alright! It was so good to see you this past weekend!