background

Tuesday, January 25, 2011


So lately Jeffrey has been teething. However the problem is that I am not positive that I'm not just throwing this phrase around all the time for every poor misbehaved action he partakes in. He's crying and carrying on...."Oh He's teething...." He's hitting his hands on the ground screaming... "Ohhh He's hurting..." So today it clicked in my mind well let's see What Mary- His Sitter during the day says...
I ask her and this is her response. Oh No He's been just great he never throws any fits or acts like his teeth are bothering him. Awwwe LIGHTBULB.... Little stinker.
I told her what he was doing to me at home. She said, "Oh No Girl, He's just testing you, next time he does that you just walk away and ignore him. Even if he's teething he doesn't need to act all crazy and throw a fit."
As soon as we get home we're in the floor playing and wouldn't you know it. The little man burst out and throws a fit. So I get up walk away and he continues to follow me crying and carrying on I come back into the living room sit down and He just stopped not 3 seconds later he busts out belly laughing..... SERIOUSLY he was playing me for a fool.
oh I have so much to learn about being a mommy!! He sure does keep me on my toes.

1 comment:

As We Are said...

Hahaha!!! He's precious! I think he is going to be a little silly like his Mommy :) Love you girl, and you are a GREAT Mom!!