background

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Big 12 Tournament




So we just got in from Oklahoma City, man what a blast!! Anyone who knows me well knows I'm not a huge sports fan. And Anyone who knows Lance well enough knows HE IS!! So when he talked about going to this BIG 12 tournament with nonstop basketball all weekend long.... I admit I was thinking I was going to need a really BIG Book. But it turned out is wasn't like that at all. We had so much fun and I really enjoyed all the games. Kaylee went with us it was soo cool to see her enjoying herself so much. Lance bought her a program and in it she would go through it and circle all of "her star players." It turns out that the Baylor Women won the overall tournament which just made it all that much sweeter for Lance and I and our soon to be new home.

We are both getting so anxious to just be there. I know I'll be missing our family terribly bad and I'll hate not being able to just drive to Kj's and Lexie's games last minute. But I also look forward to all the new and exciting opportunities the new location will bring us. Tomorrow I'm dedicating the day to finishing up my resume and sending it down to the hospitals in Waco. Lance is going to start filling out scholarship applications so be in prayer for some extra money to just come our way through that. ;)



This woman was probably Texas A&M's biggest or most "obnoxious" fan.... *LOL* she sat in front of us and was very antimated the entire game she even got in a fight with another man and told him, "You're being obnoxious, you need to turn it down a bit. Just turn it down, that's obnoxious." People are quite interesting and very entertaining to watch at these games!

And let's not forget the most entertaining part of the whole trip when we got back to the hotel, Lance and Kaylee had a huge pillow fight.Which ended with Lance running out of pillows so he just pushed the whole mattress on top of her. LOL


2 comments:

lindsey said...

i love it! glad you guys had fun! tell mr lance to quit pickin' on innocent lil KJ! :) haha. love the new pic at the top too! miss you guys, haven't seen you in forever. need to chit chat! text me sometime! luv luv!

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

I love your bangs! I just chopped mine off a few weeks ago. I'm glad someone else who had gone FOREVER w/o bangs has then again. They are cute. Looks like y'all had a great time!