So Here's the latest.....
I found out recently that my one year contract with BSA isn't up until Novemeber 2009Apparently when you sign the contract doesn't mean anything. It's when you get off orientation. So We will be paying back the money. However, BSA pays out your paid time off which is great because I have more then enough PTO to pay back my sign on bonus, plus still enough to cover the weeks I'll be off on our Africa trip come July.
Our lease at our apt runs up in June, so.... rather than pay extra fees for another month in our apt we decieded we will just move down to Waco a month earlier. So come July we will officially be living in WACO, TX. Then on July 6th when we are suppose to be living for Africa with Keith and FBC Canyon. We will just meet them in Dallas.... (mind you it's only one hour from WACO not 6 from Amarillo YEA!)
I sent Hillcrest my resume today of course it's still pretty early to be looking for jobs... We're planning another trip to Waco come the end of May to look for rent houses/apartments, and to do some interviewing.
Please be praying. We're really excited about this new chapter but We sure will miss being so close to so many of our friends and family.
2 comments:
Thanks for keeping us posted! I will be praying for you both. I know this is your calling! So anxious & excited for the 2 of you. Luv ya!
Wow...it seems like it's all happening so fast. If you need any help negotiating Waco, I can give you Kristin's contact info. She did live there for 5 or 6 years.
Post a Comment