background

Friday, August 28, 2009

Lil Baby T

Baby UpDate we are now 15 weeks along and the baby is growing beautifully progressing from the size of a lemon to an apple now....
It's obvious I'm not really able to keep up with his/her growth since I'm just putting up pictures of the 7 week old jellybean!

It's been such a great joy. I have been nausea free since the first of July and quite honestly I forget that I'm pregnant most of the time. Hence why I tackled my sister down to the ground last weekend without thinking about the baby til Lance called me out.... OOPS! I'm just claiming if the baby becomes a linebacker that he (if it's a HE) learned his skill from me in the womb. ;-)




My How much has changed! We've been awfully busy. I'm finishing up with my internship at Providence ICU and will soon in a less than a week be out on my own. I'm ready for a little bit of independence but at the same time ICU is pretty intimidating too.
I really have been enjoying it and learning so much but I sincerely miss my cancer patients as well.

Lance passed his generalist test 4-8 and is now able to teach. Upon his return from Africa we both felt the Lord was calling us in a different direction from seminary and foreign missions. Now He's in the process of filling out a million applications and trying to get hired on with a school. It's a little stressful but I have no doubt that the Lord will provide generously for him. He also applied to Region 12 for an Accountant position which he is more than qualified for. He's just ready to have a steady job once more. He's so talented and brilliant in everything he does I know the Lord will greatly bless all his Works.

No comments: