background

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Health Care Reform

So I was checking out some other blog sites and I ran across these videos over the healthcare crisis new plan whatever you decide to call it.
I've been trying to follow it pretty closely however, since the bill is over 1,000 pages long and difficult for even politicians to read.... Well it's not exactly what I call user friendly.
So here's the conclusion I'm coming to form. I love the idea of healthcare for all... that we're all equal... It reminds me of how it was for the church in Acts. "No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had."
Problem is America has become GREEDY!!! This only works if everyone works in community with each other. But it's not the high payed celebrities (as represented in the video), and the politians who will pay for this it's my taxes that will be raised. I am the one who will have to pay for everyone to have this. Middle class citizens will be the ones who suffer with it. Our government is not being smart with their money, oh wait OUR MONEY!! Medicare is going down fast soon to be bankrupt this bill will cost over a trillion dollars and how will we pay for it? We'll just add it to our $11,000,000,000,000 national debt.
And then this will change the service that health care is able to provide. You think you have to wait a long time on that doctor now?? Well if this plan goes through then the government is the one who decides when you see the Doctor or if you will. They decided if you should have surgery. You think fighting with insurance companies is bad well just give health care over to the government then see how much fighting you will do. Our Health care has it's problems but compared to England and Canada our health care system is a lot better off than theirs.... THEY ARE TELLING US NOT TO DO IT!!! You think they might know something????


Anyways this first video is with high priced celebrities telling us what we should do. Check it out I don't agree with their message but you have to watch it to really understand the second one. The one which I agree more readily with.



No comments: