background

Thursday, February 18, 2010

BABY TIME

Sweet Little Angel Face



So Baby is here and I have yet to post one picture of him on here.... I guess it is because baby is here there's no longer time to post or blog. That's okay though this has been the best sweetest and most rewarding experience of my adult life. I love love love being a mommy.

When I was younger I can remember thinking I would never have kids... I also thought I would never get married I had plans to be the "cool aunt." Wow I would have missed out on so much. There is nothing in the world like the precious look of your baby's sweet face when he looks up at you. His eyes make me melt.

So Thursday February 11th, 2010 Jeffrey Alan Terrell came into the world at 4:50 pm. He weighed 7lbs and 14 oz was 21 inches long.

It's true what they say as soon as I saw that precious baby all the pain of child labor just left me. It really wasn't too bad of a labor. I only pushed for 30 minutes and he came relatively quickly. I was very blessed with my pregnancy and with my labor, and now with my sweet boy.

Eating Popsicles because it's all they'll let you have.... I had about 5 of these.


First Time I got to hold the little man.... I gotta say when he first came out with all that hair and his blue skin I really did think he was a black baby....


First Family Shot


Dr Chancellor was my Doctor, He was great. When I came in, in the morning he said he didn't really think i was going to have that baby today he said I was still smiling and didn't think I was in real labor. Big Surprise when we found out I was dilated to a 5!


Headed Home- We left the next day about 4 o'clock pm. We were so ready to get baby home.

2 comments:

Megan said...

He is gorgeous! I'm so glad to hear that everything went so well! You will be such a great mommy. :) Congrats!!!

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

What a great post! Sounds like things went very smoothly! I can't wait to meet the little man!