So the day before yesterday I experienced what was the hardest thing for me as a mommy. Sweet baby boy was having a terrible tummy ache caused by something I ate. He was so miserable and even as his mommy there was nothing I could do to help him. He was inconsolable, crying nonstop, tightening up his tiny little body, clenching his fists and huge tears would roll down his face.
And I of course felt terrible because I knew it was the milkshake I had the previous day which was causing him so much anguish. We both had a meltdown. I couldn't get him comforted he was crying and I was crying.... It was a really rough day. I guess it's true no matter how tiny you are we all have bad days sometimes. :( But I learned a very valuable lesson that day... NO MORE DAIRY PRODUCTS for me. Poor Guy.
He's 3 weeks old today and already he is getting big. You can tell his gaining weight. I'm worn out and so ready for my mom to come stay with me next week. It cannot come soon enough. I need some help with the lil man and just a little break. Love him to pieces but he sure is alot to handle even if he is a good baby.
We close on our house March 25th and will be moving into it on March 26th next week while my mom is here I'm planning on getting into it and painting the nursery and a few other rooms. Gosh I'm so ready to move.
4 comments:
Hang in there sweetie! I'm glad you are going to have help next week. Just the break you need.
Hey Girl!
SO sorry about your rough day! :o( I'm also excited your mama will be there to come help you guys out and let you get some rest! :o) Hope everything goes smoothly with the move next week! :o) Wish I could come help ya paint, I would so love to do that!
Love you and thinking about y'all! :o)
Hey! Remember me...Amber (Estes) Grider. I came across Cassi's blog one day and saw yours today. Your little guy is handsome! Boys are so much fun. Hang in there with the no dairy. I had to quit it when I had Blaze. He would spit up everything he ate if I had dairy. Quitting it all together helped me to lose that extra 60 lbs of bsby weight! Yes, I said 60 lbs...yikes. Glad you will have help next week. We all need a little break from time to time! Once again he is a handsome little man. I know you must be very proud!
Oh, I bet that was zero fun! Glad your both better! Maybe we'll see you Sunday. I got someone to teach my Sunday school class.
Post a Comment