background

Sunday, June 6, 2010


My oh My how we have grown!!! We're now going on 4 months and we've learned to giggle and laugh and smile and coo... we're rolling over and trying so hard to pull up on our knees. He launch himself forward and often ram his head into his toy snail. He's a blast and such a blessing to our lives. We've been traveling alot lately frequent trips to West Texas to see our families. And this next week Mr Jat and I will be headed back up to West Texas one more time this summer to see my family and be in a wedding of my dear Friend Lana Terry in Borger, TX. I'm so grateful for how well jeffrey travels especially since this is our 3rd trip to West Texas in 6 weeks.


We're loving our new house and I really need to get some pictures up but.... that requires cleaning the house and like I said I've been out of town the last few weeks and when we are here and home I've been working close to everyday in order to get to have a week off at a time to be in West Texas. Bring on JULY We're ready for a break. Lance and I will be headed to Washington DC July3-7th for little get away for the two of us. Lance loves politics and has never been to DC I know he's going to Love it. I'm sure I'll learn so much about our government from him as well. He's a genius in my opinion. And Grammy is coming here to keep Jeffrey. :-)


With me working Saturdays that has become Jeffrey and Daddy's MAN Day. It's so awesome seeing how Lance has grown into his role as a father. I know it's only going to get sweeter as JAT begins to also talk and walk and want to play catch and do other fun things. Lance is so sweet with him, and can always get him to laugh and smile.
One Saturday Lance took him up to a Midway Scrimmage I can just picture lance teaching jeffrey at 2 months old all the different positions.... Jeffrey probably already knows them better than I do ;)


So we've officially been in Waco now for a full year. June 1st marked our one year anniversary! We really do love the town especially now that we live in Hewitt, a suburb outside Waco. West Texas still feels like home for the both of us and maybe that's just because that's where we were both raised. Our roots are there and who knows maybe eventually we'll move back down that way. But for now we are settled and feel content here in Hewitt.

No comments: