Since I missed my one year mark I figured I'd give the 1 year and 2 month overview....
Alot has taken place in our lives since we decided to move down to Waco and begin our new life here.
Moved to Waco in June, One week after we moved into our new Waco Apartment we found out we were pregnant.
With this news, Lance and I decided it would be best to wait a little before he started graduate school. However, we were shocked by how difficult it was to find a job. There was a time of unemployed which lasted a long trying 6 months.
During this time Lance's Papa was diagnosed with Lung Cancer in September. Then My Granny was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer in November.
Lance Got a Job in January as an accountant at Region 12!! PRAISE THE LORD.
Lance's Jeep died on us on the way back home from Thanksgiving and we bought a new family friendly car.
The End of January Papa died, after a long and difficult battle with cancer. This was a huge loss to our family.
However, just days later, February 11th we were blessed with an addition to our family: Jeffrey Alan Terrell. Our PRIDE & JOY and One of the greatest Blessings we have ever received.
March we bought a house in Hewitt making our stay here in the WACO AREA much more permanent.
In May my dear Uncle Art died tragically and suddenly, hitting our family hard with another huge loss.
This Summer has already come and gone and I'm not sure where it went. In July Lance and I went to Washington DC for a vacation.
Jeffrey Started eating solids.... baby solids that is!! Gosh he's gaining such a personality and making us laugh everyday!
And Now we're already to August and on the 11th my baby boy will be 1/2 a year old 6 months I can't believe it. Everyone says they grow up fast but till you have one of your own and see it happen before your very own eyes.... you don't have a clue.
We are all really looking forward to the Fall, Football Season, and hopefully a slow down....
So much has happened this year but through it all the loss, the gain, we are grateful and blessed for all the Lord has done for our family. When we compare it up we see for every loss The Lord gave us something else in it's place. His Grace is Sufficient. For He is SO GOOD.
3 comments:
Wow, you have had a busy year, but it seems like there is one thing you forgot to mention...meeting your new best friend!! Ha!
did I forget to mention you? Gosh I thought that was my first line.....
Like when you write your mom a letter from camp and the first thing you say is...
Dear Mom,
I met this really cool girl at camp She's my best friend here....
;) (cheesey)
Oh my gosh, you guys are crazy!! I love the update and all the pics! You look great! I'm so sorry about your Uncle. I had not heard that. I know you were all so close to him. Miss ya sweet thang!
Post a Comment